Crochet Bags

A blog for all those interested in crocheting and much more...

Name:
Location: India

Hello everyone, Ever since I was a kid, I got the idea that crocheting is difficult and therefore not for me :-) In this sense I've been interested in crocheting though scared to learn it. Anyhow, two years ago I got a chance to learn it from my neighbour who is an avid crocheter. Since then, I'm hooked on to crocheting. Till now I was doing mainly bags but lately I tried my hand at making doilies and other stuff. So here is to all would be and current crocheters!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Favorite Bag


Hi,

The picture shows one of my favorite bags. Many may find it simple, but for me it has a lot of memories attached. I started it when I was expecting my li'l one (a girl!) :-) I was very confused about its sling and wanted to make something striking. Anyway, I had completed the bag minus the sling when my daughter was born. After the initial hectic days, I picked it up again and made the two color sling.

Usually I gift the bags I crochet or put them up in an exhibition, but this one I've kept it for myself :-)

More next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

i can see why that's your favorite! I love the bigger, tote-like bags....plus it has sentimental value!! very very nice...

laura, from crochet bags group

Saturday, January 13, 2007 3:35:00 AM  
Blogger Pearlin said...

Lovely Bags

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home