Crochet Bags

A blog for all those interested in crocheting and much more...

Name:
Location: India

Hello everyone, Ever since I was a kid, I got the idea that crocheting is difficult and therefore not for me :-) In this sense I've been interested in crocheting though scared to learn it. Anyhow, two years ago I got a chance to learn it from my neighbour who is an avid crocheter. Since then, I'm hooked on to crocheting. Till now I was doing mainly bags but lately I tried my hand at making doilies and other stuff. So here is to all would be and current crocheters!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi

A big hello to all crocheters and those interested in crocheting !!

Am beginning to blog from today. Hope it all goes well. But I guess there isn't really too much right or wrong in blogging especially if it's about a hobby like crocheting.

Anyway, I'll soon post pictures of my crochet creations and share some with you.

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home